USA 2009, päivä 14: 78 tuntia myöhemmin San Franciscossa

Torstai 29.10.2009

klo 3.36

Matti arrived in San Francisco after travellling 78 hours. Amtrak took me all the way from NYC to my hotel in SF. Good service.

klo 10.01

Matti ok. I will now have 8 days to spend in SF. Any ideas? In addition to good food, idlingg, railroad museum, Kumar's wedding, and beer drinking.

klo 20.34

Matti well, next things is to buy a suit, bring it back to the hotel and then go for a beer at Reds Java House. Maybe there is time to visit a museum as well.

klo 21.58

Matti now I got it. I will take the tram to the Pacific Ocean. That way I have travelled by rail from Montauk (Long Island, Atlantic) to Pacific. Highly recommendable.

Created by Claude from Mane's Facebook posts.

Kommentit

Kuukauden suosituimmat

Hyvästi Facebook!

Päivien lumo / Karin Pennanen

Rokotuksista

Everestin tiikeri / Tenzing & Ullman

Maailman kauhea vihreys / Benjamin Labatut