Girona Gran Fondo 2016: Ei Gran Fondoa
Lauantai 11.6.2016
klo 8.43
Oh well. My stomach got very upset during the night. No Gran Fondo for me. I am very disappointed.
Good luck everyone.
klo 9.00
11.6.2016 0745 +18C 2m/s NE
klo 15.10
Before the 1st shop ride of the 2016 Girona Cycling Festival Dave Walsh told us that car drivers are very considerate in Girona and that we should ride politely as well in order to maintain car drivers' consideration and good will.
I liked this a lot. Consideration, empathy and good manners of both drivers and cyclists make Girona a paradise for cycling. I will do my utmost to make Helsinki more like Girona in this respect.
IMHO no amount of good infrastructure is enough is the traffic culture is bad, selfish and lacking empathy.
klo 15.22
The best thing with riding a bike is that as soon as you are on the bike, everyone is the same. No matter the age, profession, nationality, gender, or anything. It is just the same road, same views, same joy and suffering.
And beer.
https://vimeo.com/169138692?ref=fb-share
klo 19.54
girona supper of smokedcheese bread and local wine - last evening this time here. Tomorrow barcelona
klo 20.04
girona granfondo nocturne - cobbled uphill. Nice.
klo 22.30
There are wild green parrots in Girona. I just saw 5 parrots flying by. And in Barcelona I saw one. How nice is that?
Created by Claude from Mane's Facebook and Instagram posts.



Kommentit