Girona Gran Fondo 2017, päivä 6: Aamiaiselle Banyolesiin

Keskiviikko 14.6.2017

klo 8.44

Centre Historic Girona

Lovely wednesday, but too hot. Forecast says 36C. I must go cycling very early or very late.

14.6.2017 0741 +22C 1m/s W

klo 9.11

The weather forecast is for sun and 36C. Too hot for cycling at noon and afternoon. So no shop ride for me today. I am off to Banyoles for breakfast and will be back before the weather gets too hot.

Good cycling everyone, especially Jubbe Anna Howard Paul and others here in Girona.

klo 11.05

Lake of Banyoles

I rode to Banyoles for breakfast. Was definitely worth the small 25km effort. Beautiful morning.

92nd breakfast and coffee in cafe in 2017 // +30C sun

klo 12.55

El Pessic

Post-ride catalan pizza and clara (

klo 17.24

Centre Historic Girona

It is so hot that I had to switch to non-alcoholic beer. Or else I would be drunk 24/7. Thanks to Jubbe and Matti for the idea.

Created by Claude from Mane's Facebook and Instagram posts.

Kommentit

Kuukauden suosituimmat

Hyvästi Facebook!

Päivien lumo / Karin Pennanen

Rokotuksista

Everestin tiikeri / Tenzing & Ullman

Maailman kauhea vihreys / Benjamin Labatut