Girona Gran Fondo 2017: Sant Aniol de Finestres
Sunnuntai 11.6.2017
klo 9.27
11.6.2017 0823 +25C 1m/s NE
klo 10.13
Very quiet Sunday morning. No hurry.
89th breakfast and coffee in cafe in 2017 // +25 sun
klo 13.01
It is and it will be warm here in Girona.
klo 14.08
The local forest of planetrees - a cool and peaceful place to relax and read.
klo 16.13
parrots papagallos of Girona
klo 21.06
Old turkey - very self conscious. A bit angry.
klo 21.38
I do have trouble getting used to the heat here in Girona.
Today, I rode up to Sant Aniol de Finestres and back (27,5 km with 480m climbing and then back the same way, about 2 hours). According to my Garmin, the temperature was between 28C and 35.6C. Decent speed for me, but my heart rate was way higher than it should've been.
I think I drank too little. Now very tired. Must take it easier and drink more tomorrow.
Päivän blogikirjoitus: Sunnuntain Gironassa
Created by Claude from Mane's Facebook and Instagram posts.




Kommentit