Girona Gran Fondo 2017: Viimeinen päivä Gironassa
Keskiviikko 21.6.2017
klo 0.21
Tomorrow, we will ride! No matter how steep the climbs or how hot the weather.
klo 8.46
21.6.2017 0743 +22C 1m/s SE
klo 9.13
A major ride today. Last day in Girona this time. Will be back soon.
97tj breakfast and coffee in cafe in 2017 // +22C sun
klo 12.14
On the road.
klo 14.47
clara (radler) sin alcohol - very refreshing after a 5 hours (including a coffee break, 110 km, 30-36C) ride around the countryside near Girona.
klo 16.58
After 5 hours and 110km in the sun and up and down hills, it is time for a late lunch. At Bistrot, a very local and traditional restaurant in Girona.
They even have air conditioning here. Perfect.
Macaroni casserole.
Grilled tuna.
Fruit salad
klo 17.48
A nice lunch at Bistrot. I was the last customer. The service was very quick...
klo 22.47
Last day in lively and lovely girona - I hope I can move here again for few months in not so distant future.
Tomorrow I will fly to Milan and meet Sirkku at the Malpensa airport. cosmopolitan living. Next phase of my holiday: 2 weeks by the lake Como.
Created by Claude from Mane's Facebook and Instagram posts.






Kommentit