Girona Gran Fondo 2017: Gran Fondo alkaa

Maanantai 12.6.2017

klo 9.19

Centre Historic Girona

12.6.2017 0810 +25C 2m/s S

klo 10.16

Bar Campus Girona

The Girona Gran Fondo begins today. It is way too hot.

90th breakfast and coffee in cafe in 2017 // +25 sun

klo 14.25

Espresso Mafia

After ride one may have coffee and a croissant. It was warm enough: garmin said 38.9C while riding.

A nice new bottle, a souvenir given by Jubbe. The official bottle of the 2017 Dutch cycling championships.

klo 18.56

Cafè Royal

afternoon negroni and culture pages of The Times.

klo 20.23

Restaurant Bar B-12

I was mentioned to Jubbe that I should cut down beer in order be able to climb faster. He said it is way too late now. So, here I am at B12 drinking local APA.

Päivän blogikirjoitus: Gran Fondo -viikko alkoi

Created by Claude from Mane's Facebook and Instagram posts.

Kommentit

Kuukauden suosituimmat

Hyvästi Facebook!

Päivien lumo / Karin Pennanen

Rokotuksista

Everestin tiikeri / Tenzing & Ullman

Maailman kauhea vihreys / Benjamin Labatut