Girona Gran Fondo 2017, päivä whatalazyafternoon: Liian kuuma

Tiistai 20.6.2017

klo 9.46

Centre Historic Girona

20.6.2017 0845 +25C 1m/s S

klo 10.33

Vilablareix, Cataluna, Spain

Never underestimate the importance of a good breakfast.

96th breakfast and coffee in cafe in 2017 // +26C sun

klo 11.46

El Pessic

An insulated bidon (water bottle) for cycling in heatwave. A gift from splitstream sports. Works well!

klo 13.36

Some difference.

Both places not quite perfect for cycling just now. But Girona is somewhat better still.

klo 15.28

Girona, Spain

I have to admit: it is too hot for cycling. I tried to ride slowly, but my body says NO. It is 36C, humid, full sunshine. I am not able to generate any power, just sweating and suffering like a roasted bear. (26km, 1h0min, average bpm 118)

Sometimes it may be wisest just to give up.

klo 18.51

Cafè Royal

What a lazy afternoon.

Created by Claude from Mane's Facebook and Instagram posts.

Kommentit

Kuukauden suosituimmat

Hyvästi Facebook!

Päivien lumo / Karin Pennanen

Rokotuksista

Everestin tiikeri / Tenzing & Ullman

Maailman kauhea vihreys / Benjamin Labatut