Girona Gran Fondo 2018: Ensimmäinen lenkki
Lauantai 9.6.2018
klo 10.15
I have rather nice terrace balcony in my holidayhome in girona!
9.6.2018 0902 +24C 4m/s SW
klo 10.23
I am Freddie! I wish you all sunny ☀️ Saturday from Girona.
67. aamiainen kahvila'ssa 2018 kahvi // 67th breakfast and coffee in cafe in 2018 // +24C sun 4m/s // 2018-06-09 Saturday summer june girona catalunya holidaymood vacationmode @ El Pessic
klo 17.51
The first easy bicycle ride in girona . 60km Jubbe. Some short uphill but mostly just getting used to the rather warm weather: 33C or so. A couple of pints of beer afterwards. @ Girona, Spain
Friends!
klo 18.32
200m^2 terrace for only me.
klo 21.13
The mandatory river cathedral bluesky nature photo of girona. My second homesweethome hometown. Being in vacationmode holidaymood.
klo 23.34
I got a surprise gift from Cor and Monique, my Dutch cycling friends: a viking hat with the Dutch flag 🇳🇱. So nice!
Created by Claude from Mane's Facebook and Instagram posts.














Kommentit