Pyörällä Kaakkois-Suomessa 2018, päivä 6: Imatralta Verlaan 150 km
Perjantai 27.7.2018
klo 0.05
Boat trip in lake Saimaa. Such a beautiful day with Olli and Marittaand Sirkku
klo 9.47
Cycling from Imatra to Verla. Breakfast after first 40+km.
101st breakfast and coffee in cafe in 2018 // +23C sun calm
klo 16.19
Today I cycled from Imatra to Verla. 150km, riding time 6 hours plus 45 minutes of coffee breaks. Full sunshine, no shade, maybe +29c.
That’s average riding speed of 25km/h with 12kg of luggage and on a touring bicycle 🚲. Fast enough with very upright riding position. Next, maybe a pint 🍺 or two.
Oh, the one and only Sirkku Ikonen took a train and cycled from Kouvola to Verla, maybe some 55km for her. @ Verla, Etelä-Suomen Lääni, Finland
klo 17.25
There is happy hour here in Verla. A pint 🍺 of Aura for just 4€. I think I have earned two by cycling 🚴 158km today.
Created by Claude from Mane's Facebook posts.
Kommentit