Lontoo, Flanderi, Pariisi ja Haag 2019, päivä 15: Hampurista Malmöhön
Perjantai 14.6.2019
klo 7.54
Hamburg. A random hotel 🏨 next to the train station 🚉. Arrived after 11pm, slept 🛏 about 7 hours and soon breakfast and then train 🚂 to Malmö. No time for a pint of beer!
klo 9.55
Again in this palace of climate friendly travel. Super busy as always. I love this place. Hopefully I can visit here many times each year.
klo 10.31
Traveling by train is both more fun and less harmful to the climate. Between Stockholm and London trains emit 200kg less CO2 than flying.
It is wise and responsible to travel by train. At least if you mind the living conditions of coming generations, i.e, your children.
I managed to avoid some 600 kg CO2 by traveling by train to London, Paris and The Hague. Not bad. And I did have jolly time.
See
klo 16.32
Aamulla keskustelin Hampurissa saksaksi, sitten Tanskassa amerikkalaisten kanssa englanniksi ja nyt täällä Malmössä jo ehdin keskustella ruotsiksi.
Ei ole mennyt nuoruuden opiskelut ihan haaskuuseen.
klo 19.02
The famous Turning Torso in Malmö, Sweden. Worth a 3-km walk. Next beer.
klo 19.11
Another picture of the Turning Torso. It is quite impressive.
Created by Claude from Mane's Facebook posts.
Kommentit