Lontoo, Flanderi, Pariisi ja Haag 2019, päivä 16: Malmöstä Tukholmaan

Lauantai 15.6.2019

klo 10.34

Good morning from Malmö. It is Freddie here. Tomorrow we shall be arrive in Roihuvuori! But first we will travel by train 🚊 ferry ⛴ train 🚊 metro 🚇 and by foot. It is a long way, so we need a proper Swedish breakfast.

klo 12.27

Well. I visited an art shop and had a nice discussion with the Danish owner. He spoke Danish, Swedish, German and English. I spoke German, Swedish and English.

After a while I got totally confused and decided to stick to Swedish. Quite an experience!

klo 19.01

Pure 🦁hapPineda: sun, Stockholm and the cheapest beer 🍺 in the Gamla Stan. As always. @ Gamla Stan, Stockholms Län, Sweden

Created by Claude from Mane's Facebook posts.

Kommentit

Kuukauden suosituimmat

Hyvästi Facebook!

Päivien lumo / Karin Pennanen

Rokotuksista

Everestin tiikeri / Tenzing & Ullman

Maailman kauhea vihreys / Benjamin Labatut